We don't actually have a recipe for this meal, but it is so so dreamolicious and easy that we felt like we must share it with you! Here we go.
- 1 lb Jasime rice
- 2 Tbs soy sauce or as desired
- 1 1/2 Tbs House of Tsang Classic Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 2-3 medium eggs
- 1 clove peeled, mashed garlic
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- House of Tsang Classic Strir-Fry Sauce (amount in instructions)
- Heat 2 Tbs sauce in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Place chicken in the skillet and cook until golden on both sides over meduim-high (see on pic)!Always put the sauce in the skillet first (about a Tbs) and spread excess sauce comeing from under over the top of the chicken with a silicone brush!