We have been extremely productive in the last 2 days, making breakfast and dessert we decided to come up with lunch next. We were „feeling Chinese” so our decison fell to this easy, quick but dream-o-licious Honey-Sesame Chicken.
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbs oil and more for pan
- 2/4 cup flour
- 1 Tbs corn starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbs water
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Tbs sugar
- 3 Tbs honey
- 3 Tbs ketchup
- 1 Tbs 10% vinegar
- Roasted sesame seed and/or hot sauce
- Cut the chicken breast into 1-1 ½ in. strips, wash them and let them drip.
- Mix all the ingerdients of the coating until combined.
- Dip the chicken strips into the coating. Fry them in oil until golden. (pay attention because they are done quickly)Put them aside.
- Make the sauce:-Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan until combined-Boil the mixture, about 1-2 minutes-Put aside
- Serv the chicken strips with side dish* and sauce.- steamed rice /w corn- soy glass noodles