I was thinking about a good dinner for all of us,so I made this one. No more writes.:] Here's my own recipe and the pictures. :)
Ingredients(for 4 people) :
For the chicken and the trimming:
- 3oz. chicken breast
- 1 cup fresh salad
- 1 lb. potato noisettes
- a little Gyros spice mix
- a little baked potato spice mix
For the dressing:
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- a little mayonnaise(as much as you like)
- a little mustard(as much as you like)
- 1 Tbs pounded sugar
And you'll also need:
- a little oil(in the pan) where you will fry the chicken and the potatoes
- Wash the chicken breast,and cut them into cubes. When you are done,wash them again. Fry them on medium-high heat in a little oil.
- Strew the gyros spice mix on.
- Meanwhile,make the dressing. Mix the sour cream,the mayonnaise,the mustard and the punded sugar in a bowl. The dressing is done.
- When the chicken cubes are fried,put them into a dish.
- Put more oil into the souce pan,and bake the potatoes until they're golden. Strew the spice mix on!
- Dish up it! :)
I did like this: